These Terms and Conditions (the Terms ) apply to any use of the Website www.faqts.net (the Website ) and all subdomains. The Terms also apply to any services offered by us in addition.
If you have a question about these Terms and Conditions or wish to contact us for any other reason, please send an email to: [email protected]
Article 1 – General
1. The Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who uses the Website.
2. We will send you the Terms and Conditions free of charge upon request. The Terms and Conditions are also available on our website.
3. We have the right to change the Terms. You agree that the latest version of these Terms will always apply.
4. Agreements that deviate from these Terms are only valid if we have agreed these agreements with you in writing.
5. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is void or voidable, that does not change the validity of the rest of the Terms and Conditions. The void or annulled part will be replaced by a provision that follows as closely as possible the content of the void provision.
Article 2 – The Platform
1. The purpose of the Website is to provide a platform whereby the specified industries can offer their services. (the “Service”)
2. We are not a party to the agreements that users make among themselves. We are therefore not responsible for the agreements you make with other users.
3. If you get into a conflict with another user you have to solve this conflict yourself.
Article 3 – Rules of use of the Website
1. You may not use the Website in such a way that you violate the applicable laws or regulations.
2. You may not distribute the following through the Website:
– Pornographic films, images or other media with an erotic content;
– Texts or images that are offensive, racist, discriminatory or hateful;
– Unsolicited advertising (spam);
– False or misleading information; and
– Viruses, malware, spyware or other software designed to cause damage to our or other users’ computers.
3. You may not create an account under someone else’s name or otherwise impersonate someone else.
4. You are obliged to keep the personal data obtained from other users secret and not to misuse this data.
5. You may not solicit other users for commercial purposes other than those for which the Website is intended.
6. If you want to report a user who abuses the Website you can send a message to [email protected].
Article 4 – Availability of the Website
1. We will do our utmost to ensure that the Website is available.
2. We do not guarantee that the Website will function without errors or that it will always be available. We are therefore not liable for any damage suffered if the Website does not work or does not work safely.
3. We are also not liable for any damage suffered as a result of incorrect information on the Website.
Article 5 – Exclusion
If we find that you are in breach of the law or these terms and conditions, we may exclude you (in part) from the Service. We may also exclude you (partly) from the Service if you fail to pay on time or at all. For example, we may exclude you from the Service by:
– deleting your account; and
– Block parts of the Service for you.
Article 6 – Confidentiality
We are obliged to keep all your confidential information confidential. Under ‘confidential information’ we understand all information which you have indicated is confidential or of which it follows from the nature of the information. We will only disclose your personal data as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation if we are legally obliged to do so.
Article 7 – Conflict Resolution
We are not obliged to help with conflicts between users.
Article 8 – Liability
We are not liable for:
1. direct or indirect damage you suffer by using our Website, regardless of whether the damage claim is based on a guarantee scheme, contracts or any other legal principle;
2. direct or indirect damage which you suffer as a result of (incorrect) information on the Website, regardless of whether this information comes from us or from third parties;
3. damages resulting from third party errors or resulting from the unavailability of the Website, for reasons beyond our control.
Article 10 – Indemnification
By using the Website, you indemnify us against claims, demands and (damages) compensation from third parties. This limitation of liability does not exclude our liability in the case of malicious intent or wilful recklessness.
Article 10 – Indemnification
By using the Website, you indemnify us against claims, demands and (damages) compensation from third parties. This limitation of liability does not exclude our liability in the case of malicious intent or deliberate recklessness.
Article 11 – Intellectual property
1. You grant us a license to use content you upload without restriction. This license is:
– free of charge and royalties;
2. By using the Website, you represent that:
– you own the (intellectual) property rights to information and media you upload to the Website; or
– you are authorized to share and license the media or information you upload to us.
3. You may not share, sell or exploit content from the Website in any way.